Every part of Resonance system be it the academics, student-faculty relation, performance monitoring, orientation, curriculum execution or other relevant areas follow a set of do's and don'ts along with target based goals. This ensures that every student at Resonance experiences uniform attention and interaction with each faculty member along with setting of their individual goals and achievement.
Key Processes: Academics
- Course/Lecture Planning.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Lecture Notes Preparation.
- Faculty Workload/Productivity Management .
- Study Material Development & Question Bank Management .
- Test Paper Preparation .
- Regular Class Management .
- Student's Performance Management .
- Academic Quality Control & Auditing .
- Academic Research & Development .
- Parents-Teacher Meeting .
- Orientation/ introductory &Motivation Classes .
- Special Classes for Performance Improvement .
- Faculty Discipline & Performance Management.