F.A.Q frequently asked questions
1. How varied teaching experience does STREE coaching center has ?
Teachers at STREE bring along a wide angle of teaching experience, which varies from 5 to 15 years. Our teachers bring in a very high level of interaction with students. Our teachers are experienced and endowed with rich teaching knowledge during lectures, helping students build stronger concepts and get good exposure of all kinds of questions that can be probably asked in the examinations.
2. Do you conduct parent’s teacher meetings (PTM)?
Yes, PTM are part of our education delivery and feedback system, we frequently invite parents to meet with their respective teachers to understands their performance closely
3. Do you ensure time and attendance in classes?
Of course, classroom time and attendance records are maintained and monitored. Parents will also be kept informed on their child's attendance and test results.
4. What is PCCP all about?
Pre-Foundation Career Care Programme (PCCP)is designed to provide an early edge beginning to the students for career examinations like JEE (Main&Advanced), NEET / AIIMS / CA / CS / CLAT,etc., before entering into Senior Secondary Classes.
PCCP program build conceptual understanding in CBSE syllabus and conducting various academic workshops to make students understand the applications of several concepts. As a result, students excel in academic performance, and secure top rank in Board examinations.
The basics of Mathematics, Science and Mental ability developed at the early stage of learning benefits immensely the students in form of top rank and selection in first attempt in various competitive examinations.
5. What is the importance of competitive examinations in the career of a student?
Importance of competitive examinations:-
- The competitive examinations viz. NTSE, IJSO, IMO and other Olympiad examinations evaluate the calibre of students and provide an early platform of competition to them.
- These examinations help in building scholarly aptitude and build confidence in a student.
- It adds to the curriculum vitae of the students.
6. What are the class timings?
Sunday to Thursday – 3 PM to 9 PM
Friday – 9 AM to 12 PM & 3 PM to 9 PM
Saturday – 9 AM to 9 PM
Each session per student is 3 hours. 60 minutes per subject of which 3 subjects are covered in a session.
7. Is there any provision of Parents & Teachers Meeting? If Yes, when is it conducted?
Yes, Parents & Teachers meeting are provisioned at an interval of term basis. SMS will be sent to both the parent to keep them informed about their child’s attendance and test results.
8. How is the student's performance evaluated?
There are various types of tests for the assessment of performance of students:-
(i) Part Test / Cumulative Test (PT / CT)
(ii) Major Tests (MT) for Half yearly / Annual Exam
(iii) International Talent Benchmark Test (NTBT) to compare performance with other students appearing in Resonance Study Centres across the globe.
9. Is Transportation provided for the Students?
Transportations are provided to students from Non-Metro Station access area & Sharjah.
10. How to reach STREE Training Centre?
Nearest Metro Station: ADCB Metro Station
Nearest Bus Station/Stop: Al Karama Bus Station